Welcome to the first blog of our new GRAZERS website!
The team at Grazers is Jonathan Tebb-Roger (whose background and passion is horticulture, agriculture and the environment) his wife Sally, Nicola Reed (without whom everything would fall apart!) and various good natured others (Karen, Louis, Gemma etc) who help out when needed in the factory/barn where Grazers is manufactured.
We are perched high up in the Eden Valley of Cumbria, with 360 degree views of the Lakeland and Pennine fells. There are various challenges to making Grazers here- not least a tight corner for delivery vans to get round and a half mile track! – but we love living in Cumbria and never tire of its everchanging landscape.
The aims of this blog will be not only to share a bit of Cumbrian life with you, but also our experiences of horticulture, farming etc. We will provide hopefully interesting information and flag up various relevant news and articles. We will post photos too.
Meanwhile, despite the weather seeming to have gone ‘back’ (here at least) with consequences for you gardeners and growers, we wish you a very happy Easter!
Grazers are delighted to announce the launch of our brand new website and social media channels.
With consistent growth over the last few years we decided this winter was a great time to spruce up and we’re over the moon with the results.
Alongside the new website we’ve started posting regular news on our Twitter Feed, Facebook page and LinkedIn page. You can now keep up to date with all the latest news coming from Grazers HQ.
In the mean time we have a great competition running on our Facebook page to celebrate this launch. Just LIKE and MESSAGE our page to go into the hat to win one of 5 bottles of G2 Formula – helping in the battle against slugs and snails in your garden or allotment. Entries close on the 31st of March 2016 and the winner will be chosen at random on the 8th April.
Best of Luck!
Competition Terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is Grazers Ltd
2. Employees of Grazers Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be midnight on the 31st March. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
10. The winner will be notified by announced on the Facebook page on Friday 8th April. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Grazers Limited and not to any other party.