When diluted (0.5 litres), keeps Buxus in top condition, more naturally.
Environmentally-kind feeds for healthier box plants, in concentrated formulationFoliar fertiliser for Buxus (Concentrate)
GroGreen® Feed & Shine® Buxus concentrate is a specially developed foliar fertiliser with nitrogen and micronutrients for all types of boxwood plants (Buxus).
Weekly use ensures that the plants will remain green, healthy and more resistant to the phyto-problems and fungal diseases (such as Box Blight) that typically affect boxwood.
The product is an extra supplement which, together with organic fertiliser, ensures that the plants will always thrive. The product is environmentally friendly and gentle towards plants and nature in general.
As well as containing all the nutrients listed, the product contains essential plant oils and a natural surfactant.
The documented effect of the micronutrients produces a strong, healthy root system and good plant growth.
The plant oils give the leaves a beautiful shiny appearance, while the iron and sulphur counteract drooping, yellow leaves.
The surfactant ensures that the plant efficiently absorbs the product ingredients through its leaves.
- The product is concentrated and must be mixed with water in the ratio 1:100. Applied by garden sprayer.
- Apply once a week from March to September.
- Shake the mixture well and spray it on all leaves until it drips off.
- The amount to use depends on the plant size.
- Spray on dry leaves and in dry weather.
- Do NOT spray in direct sunshine.
- Use the mixture within eight days.
- If the suggested use once a week is not possible, we advise to use Feed & Shine® Buxus every two weeks in the ratio of 1:50
- In adverse weather situations it is possible to use Feed & Shine® Buxus every week in the ratio of 1:50 until normal weather conditions resume.
Mixing ratio: Mix 1:100 = 0.5 Litres diluted with 50 litres of water.
Guaranteed contents: GroGreen® Feed & Shine® Buxus Concentrated
A fertilizer with EDTA chelated micronutrients, natural plant oils and surfactant.
pH 4.0 and green in colour
Total nitrogen (N) 2.0%
– of which Urea (N) 2.0%
Magnesium (Mg) * 0.1%
Iron (Fe) * 0.1%
Manganese (Mn) * 0.1%
Zinc (Zn) * 0.1%
Copper (Cu) * 0.1%
|Ingredients other than plant nutrients:
Essential Plant Oils 1.0%
Store frost free